Located at 331 Snead Drive, Fairfield Bay, AR, the Historical Complex shares the parking area at the Indian Hills Golf Resort.
Indian Rock House Cave
• Natural cave served as a tribal meeting place for local Indians.
• Indian Rock House is listed on the National Historical Registry.
• Short walking trail takes you to the cave and nearby bluff.
Historic Log Cabin
• Constructed from local stone and log.
• Shows home life in the mid to late 1800’s.
• Children in this period had many chores to do and Sarah Long represents one child of this family.
Log Cabin Museum
• Contains permanent and changing exhibits of treasured times from the past.
American Totem Pole
• The American Totem Pole is one of the three unique carvings by our local craftsmen, the Woodcarvers Unlimited.