Friendly Voice? 501-884-6030
Email us: [email protected]
Whether you like wake boarding with your friends, cruising with your family on a party barge, taking your first try on a stand up paddle board, kicking back on a cruise learning about the lake, hanging out on the docks with a snow cone, or fishing for the many game fish in the lake, Fairfield Bay Marina is your complete outfitter for unlimited fun and good times on Greers Ferry Lake. Some of the services we offer include:
- Boat Rentals – Pontoons, Tri-Toons, Deck Boats, and Fishing Boats
- Jet Ski Rentals
- Kayak, Stand Up Paddle Board, and Paddle Boat Rentals
- Tube, Knee Board, Wake Board, and Ski Rentals
- Nightly and Annual Boat Slips
- Live Bait – Crappie Minnows, Bass Minnows, Canadian Night
- Crawlers, Red Worms, Frozen Shad, and Frozen Chicken Livers
- Tackle and Fishing License
- Shuttles to Sugar Loaf Mountain
- Scenic Cruises on the Belle of the Bay
- Boating Supplies and Recreational
- Souvenirs and Apparel
- Sandwiches, Snacks and Ice Cream Novelties
- Seasonal “Snack Shack” with Hawaiian Shaved Ice, Burgers, BBQ and More
- We are open daily year round
Please Call 501-884-6030 or email [email protected]
Pick up gifts to send to friends and family and take home something for yourself to commemorate your stay at The Bay with our wonderful assortment of magnets, key chains, mugs, tumblers, lake decor, peeper keepers, shot glasses and more!
From T-Shirts to Cover Ups to Hats and Sunglasses, we have something for everyone to remind them of their wonderful time at the Fairfield Bay Marina.
Food & Snacks
Don’t get caught on the water hungry with no provisions! Grab Sandwiches, Candy, Chips, Crackers, Granola Bars, Fruit Snacks, Mac-N-Cheese, Ramen Noodles, Pastries, Mints, Lollipops and more! Water, Sodas, Juice, Energy Drinks and Sports Drinks are available too!
Crappie Minnows, Bass Minnows, Night Crawlers, Red Worms, Frozen Shad and Frozen Chicken Livers are your options for bait. But, it doesn’t stop there! Come cruise our isles for a variety of tackle choices and convenience items. Some of our fishermen’s favorites are the Gerald’s Lures and Fish Dinner Lures which are made locally by Greers Ferry Lake fishermen. We’ve got something for every fisherman, even fishing poles for the young, and young at heart.
From winterizing and de-winterizing to regular maintenance, your boat is in good hands with our Fairfield Bay Marina Service Technician, Justin Griffith. Labor is only $75.00/hour at the Fairfield Bay Marina! Call to get a quote for services and make your appointment at our designated mechanic line at the marina 501.253.5443.
If a boat cleaning is what you need, ask for our recommendations for trusty, local cleaning services.
We have all the fishing and hunting licenses you need at the Fairfield Bay Marina! This is an extension of the Arkansas Game & Fish Commission. You can see a list of available licenses here.