Fairfield Bay Marina
Located on one of the cleanest, clearest lakes in the nation— the Greers Ferry Lake—Fairfield Bay Marina is your complete venue for unlimited fun and good times by the lake.
A Water-Enthusiast's Perfect Destination
Since the formation of Greers Ferry Lake in the early 1960s, this watery wonderland has become a hub of activity and a beloved destination for locals and tourists alike. The population has soared to over 6,000 in Heber Springs, with a wealth of neighborhoods popping up around the lake. There’s no shortage of things to do on the water – whether you’re swimming, cliff diving, boating, fishing, or scuba diving, the lake has something for everyone.
And if you’re a fishing enthusiast, you’re in luck: the Little Red River, fed by cool water from under the dam, is a rainbow trout hotspot year-round. This river is a favorite of visitors and locals alike. In fact, some have even built their homes and entire neighborhoods right on the banks of this legendary river.
Spectacular Water Adventures Await by the Lake!
Fairfield Bay Marina offers a variety of rentals so you can make a real splash during your lake day. Whether you want a relaxing day on the water or an action-packed adventure, you can find a rental with just what you need at Fairfield Bay Marina.
Don't Forget the Extras!
- Ski or Tube Rope
- Life Preservers
We offer daily 10×24 covered stalls for rent. All slips are supplied with electrical outlets and security gates for your convenience and safety.
- Ski or Tube Rope
- Life Preservers
Resort Marine in Fairfield Bay
Resort Marine is your one-stop shop for all your boating needs. Whether you need routine maintenance or major repairs, we’ve got you covered. We carry a wide range of high-quality parts and accessories to keep your boat running smoothly and looking its best.
Resort Marine is passionate about boating and committed to providing exceptional service to our customers. Come visit us in Fairfield Bay and experience the difference for yourself!
Tuesday – Saturday 8:00am – 4:00pm
4350 HWY 330 S Shirley, AR 72153
The Waters Edge Grill
Enjoy stunning lake views in this family-friendly atmosphere, with a menu full of mouth-watering creations that will make you feel right at home.
4350 330 South
Fairfield Bay, AR, 72088
Open Daily 10AM – 7PM
Fishing On Greers Ferry
We’ve got something for every fisherman at Fairfield Bay Marina.
Among our options for bait are: Crappie Minnows, Bass Minnows, and Night Crawlers.
Tips for Staying Safe While Enjoying the Lake
Water Safety Tips
- Water and alcohol do not mix.
- Check weather forecasts before embarking on water activities.
- Be aware of your personal water skill and knowledge.
- Wear Coast Guard-approved life jackets when around water. Even if you do not expect to end up in the water, wearing the proper life jacket can prevent you from drowning and ultimately save your life.
Boating Safety Tips
- Check all safety equipment, and replace or repair it before launching.
- File a float plan with family and friends.
- Be a courteous boater, and follow the rules of the road.
- Avoid swimming near or under platforms on outboard motorboats, where CO2 (carbon monoxide) fumes can accumulate and kill.
- Learning to swim is an important skill for all ages.
- Never swim alone; always swim with a buddy.
- Always swim in designated swimming areas.
- Diving or jumping from cliffs and bluffs invites tragedy.
- Always supervise children of all ages when around open bodies of water.
Make a Splash at Fairfield Bay Marina!
Fairfield Bay Marina is the perfect place to soak up the sun, enjoy the water, relax, and make unforgettable memories with your loved ones. Start planning your lake day to enjoy the crystal clear waters, stunning views, and loads of fun!
Monday – Friday; 8:00AM – 4:00PM
4350 HWY 330 S. Shirley, AR 72153